1. How many islands is Indonesia comprised of?
2. Since 2003, how many percent of females must there be in Indonesia’s parliament?
3. What was the year Indonesia invaded East Timor?
4. What animals are found in Indonesia?
5. What languages is Indonesian related to?
6. Where is Indonesia ranked in the world in terms of population?
1. Name the four British colonies that created Malaysia in 1957. Hint: One of them is no longer part of Malaysia.
2. What happened in 1509 that prompted Portugal to take control of the seaport, Malacca?
3. How many countries have occupied Malaysia? Name them.
4. What park in Malaysia has the oldest rain forest and give its estimated age?
5. What countries is Malaysia touching?
6. How much money in logging does Malaysia make every year?
Laos 1. What countries are Laos touching? 2. What is the capital of Laos? 3. What wildlife can you find in the lush rain forests of Laos? Ans: tigers, monkeys, elephants and other animals 4. What is the proper way to eat sticky rice in Laos? A. with chopsticks B. with a fork C. with your hands D. with a large spoon 5. What are the two major religions in Laos? 6. What is the Lao national sport? Thailand 1. What is the local Thai name for Bangkok? (hint: it's long!!!) 2. What were the two capitols of Thailand before Bangkok? 3. What are the 3-wheeled, motorcycles with a cover that sit 3 people in back and substitute as a taxi called? 4. What is the emerald Buddha really made of? 5. How much baht (Thai money) do you get for a U.S. dollar right now? 6. Are hornbills relatives of toucans? 7. What 2 U.S. states comprise the approximate size of Thailand? 8. What is the name of the volleyball-like game that is played with your feet? 9. What is the dominant religion in Thailand? (be specific)
1. What are the names of the two toucans in Costa Rica? 2. Name 3 of the main monkeys living in Costa Rica? 3. What are the names of the two different macaws in Costa Rica? Guatemala 1. How many Quetzals are in a U.S. dollar? 2. Who is buried under Tikal's Temple I, the Temple of the Grand Jaguar? (He's got a really cool name!) Belize 1. What U.S. state is the size of Belize? 2. What are islands called in Belize and how is this word spelled and pronounced? 3. How many seasons does Belize have and what are they called? 4. What year did Belize become an indepedent nation? Mexico 1. Where did the name Quintana Roo for the state in Mexico come from? 2. What is the fastest growing city in Mexico?